Terms and Conditions
1. Terms of Service: The Parties (the Coach and the Client) agree to the following terms and conditions:
a. The Client is engaging the Coach for Holistic Coaching, Healing, Consciousness Coaching and Meditation.
b. Coaching/Consultation sessions will last 45 to 60 minutes on a weekly basis at a time mutually agreed by the coach and the client.
c. The Client agrees to take responsibility of its participation in the program.
d. The Client agrees to sign the attached Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability.
e. The Client understands that The Coach is not a medical professional and is not an expert in diagnosing and/or treating medical or health conditions. The Coach is not in the business of prescribing therapeutic remedies and related products/services. The Client agrees to inform the Coach of any and all conditions, medical or otherwise, that may affect the Client’s ability to participate in exercise sessions.
f. If the Client does have a medical condition that requires intervention, the Client will be referred to an appropriate professional if such a professional is not appointed already.
2. Coaching Package and Payments. The Coach is to receive payment at most two days prior to commencement of the package. All Sessions must be used utilized within the timeframe stipulated on the package from the Effective Date of this Contract which will also coincide with the commencement of the subscription package. If the Client wishes to purchase additional Sessions, the Parties will enter into an amendment to this Contract.
3. Cancellation of Coaching Session. The Client shall provide twenty-four (24) hour notice of any necessary cancellation of a scheduled Session. Failure to provide twenty-four (24) hour notice shall result in the Client forfeiting the session from the purchased package and would have to pay for any additional sessions as required by the Client. The Coach will also endeavor to provide the Client twenty-four (24) hour notice of any scheduled Session that may need to be cancelled.
5. Indemnity. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Coach for any injuries, illnesses, and the like experienced as the result of the Client’s Training. As client is aware that this coaching session is not an alternative for any medical treatments or any advice based program. It helps to clarify thoughts and all decisions are taken my clients at their own responsibility.
6. Termination and Refunds. Either Party may terminate this Contract upon seven (7) days prior written notice to the other Party. In the event of termination by either Party, the Coach shall refund the Client retain 5% of the total package cost as cancellation charges or more if the coach has already made some expenditure for the clients training.
7. Warranties. Coaching is a program where clients can share and explore their potential and results entirely depend on how open and willing a client is. Coach claims no warranties or guaranties as it is based on each individual’s psychology and the level of acceptance and willingness.
8. Entire Agreement. This document reflects the entire agreement between the Parties and reflects a complete understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter. This Contract supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Contract may not be amended, altered, or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Company and the Client.
9. Dispute Resolution and Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Contract that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Parties agree to engage in mediation. If the matter cannot be resolved through mediation, and legal action ensues, the successful Party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
10. Legal and Binding Contract. This Contract is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Contract may be entered into and is legal and binding in India. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Contract.
11. Severability. If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
12. Waiver. The failure of either Party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that Party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.
13. Applicable Law. This Contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the country where the Coaching Sessions will occur, without giving effect to any conflicts of law’s provisions.